WHAT’s NEW !!!
GHS PTA meets the second Tuesday of every month, at 6pm in the GHS Office conference room.
We have simplified our membership fees so that individuals and teachers or staff now pay just $7. Families will pay $10 for all family members.
Check out the PTA Officers page for an updated list of our Officers and Committee Chairs. Head to our Donations tab to support our GHS PTA programs financially.
This month’s GHS PTA Newsletter is here
Our GHS PTA Newsletter archive is here. You can also select the Newsletter menu option at the top of any of our pages on this site.
To Download a Copy of the GHS PTA Grant Request Form click here.
LOOK WHAT PTA HAS ACCOMPLISHED . . .
Unicef Club makes a great chili
One of our FACS teams
Enviro Club with a great chili
Boys Baseball team joins in
NHS makes a great chili
Best Auction ever!
Jazz Band entertains
Bidding was fast and furious
Best Attendance Yet
Spencer White performs
Golden High School has an active Parent Teacher Association (PTA). The group supports the students and staff of our school both financially and with volunteers. We ask that parents join us to make this a great school year for our students and staff: Please contact any of our officers with questions or suggestions.
Below are Volunteer Opportunities within our PTA:
- Membership – Directory, membership reporting
- Hospitality – Provide food for Parent/Teacher Conferences, Holiday treats, Staff Appreciation
- Reflections – Need volunteers to accept submissions, provide food for reception in Nov, or preparation of Open House at Red Rocks Comm. College.
- Clinic – Assist in Vision and Hearing Screening during October
- PTA Scholarships – Help review essays and award scholarships to participating seniors.
- Chili Cook Off and Silent Auction – our one big fundraiser of the year and a night of fun and community spirit.
- Dances – need parent volunteers to help with Sadie’s and other dances held by Student Council.
- Misc. Volunteers – need parents who can help with individual projects not listed above that only require 1 – 3 hours of volunteer time.
- After Prom Volunteers – Volunteers to help chair activities, bring food, etc.
We are able to do these activities from Membership Dues, Donations, and Volunteers from parents and community Members! Help us help our students by joining PTA today! Consider making a donation to PTA to keep these programs alive. Click here to email us.