Thanks to everyone who participated in our First Annual Golden High School PTA Chili Cook-Off and SIlent Auction! With your help we raised nearly $4,000. Almost 250 chili tasters and cooks packed the cafeteria for a night of great fun and wonderful eats. Please check out our great supporters and Golden area businesses here.
Golden High School has an active Parent Teacher Association (PTA). The group supports the students and staff of our school both financially and with volunteers. We ask that parents join us to make this a great school year for our students and staff: Please call Terry Gore, President, at 303-502-6782 with any questions.
Below are Volunteer Opportunities within the PTA that we need volunteers:
- Membership – Directory, membership reporting
- Hospitality – Provide food for Parent/Teacher Conferences, Holiday treats, Staff Appreciation
- Reflections – Need volunteers to accept submissions, provide food for reception in Nov, or preparation of Open House at Red Rocks Comm. College.
- Clinic – Assist in Vision and Hearing Screening during October
- PTA Scholarships – Help review essays and award scholarships to participating seniors.
- Dances – need parent volunteers to help with Sadie’s and other dances held by Student Council.
- Misc. Volunteers – need parents who can help with individual projects not listed above that only require 1 – 3 hours of volunteer time.
- After Prom Volunteers – Volunteers to help chair activities, bring food, etc.
We are able to do these activities from Membership Dues, Donations, and Volunteers from parents and community Members! Help us help our students by becoming a member today! Click on the Membership and Donation tab to join PTA today!