PTA Meetings: 2nd Tuesday of most months 5:30pm GHS, Room 212
Next meeting is Tuesday, Jan. 09, 2018 All PTA and interested in PTA are welcome.
WHAT’s NEW !!!
This is something you don’t want to miss! –
Saturday December 2, 2017 is the PTA Annual Holiday Bazaar! Beginning at 10 am you can get all of your Holiday shopping done in one stop while supporting local artists and the Golden High School PTA!
There will be over 70 local artists displaying items like; Holiday & Home decor, wreaths, jewelry, ornaments, fashion apparel, pet merchandise, gourmet foods and so much more!
Admission is Free.
Click here to view the flyer!
Please remember us Tuesday, December 5th on Colorado Gives Day! Thank you!!
2017 Reflections results for local level
The Winners for the 2017 Reflections theme “Within Reach” are;
For Photography – For Visual Arts –
- 1st place – Sarah Krohn 1st place – Payton Anne James
- 2nd place – Leah VanNote 2nd place – Keira Yenzer
- 3rd place – Heidi Kyler 3rd place – Taylor Garrison
These students progress to the district level of judging. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
PTA Membership – We have simplified our membership fees so that teachers or staff now pay just $7. Families will pay $10 for the entire family! Please click here to join now!
Check out the PTA Officers page for an updated list of our Officers and Committee Chairs. Head to our Donations tab to support our GHS PTA programs financially.
This month’s GHS PTA Newsletter is here
Our GHS PTA Newsletter archive is here. You can also select the Newsletter menu option at the top of any of our pages on this site.
LOOK WHAT PTA HAS ACCOMPLISHED . . .
Unicef Club makes a great chili
One of our FACS teams
Enviro Club with a great chili
Boys Baseball team joins in
NHS makes a great chili
Best Auction ever!
Jazz Band entertains
Bidding was fast and furious
Best Attendance Yet
Spencer White performs
Golden High School has an active Parent Teacher Association (PTA). The group supports the students and staff of our school both financially and with volunteers. We ask that parents join us to make this a great school year for our students and staff: Please contact any of our officers with questions or suggestions.
Below are Volunteer Opportunities within our PTA:
- Membership – Directory, membership reporting
- Hospitality – Provide food for Parent/Teacher Conferences, Holiday treats, Staff Appreciation
- Reflections – Need volunteers to accept submissions, provide food for reception in Nov, or preparation of Open House at Red Rocks Comm. College.
- Clinic – Assist in Vision and Hearing Screening during October
- PTA Scholarships – Help review essays and award scholarships to participating seniors.
- Chili Cook Off and Silent Auction – our one big fundraiser of the year and a night of fun and community spirit.
- Dances – need parent volunteers to help with Sadie’s and other dances held by Student Council.
- Misc. Volunteers – need parents who can help with individual projects not listed above that only require 1 – 3 hours of volunteer time.
- After Prom Volunteers – Volunteers to help chair activities, bring food, etc.
We are able to do these activities from Membership Dues, Donations, and Volunteers from parents and community Members! Help us help our students by joining PTA today! Consider making a donation to PTA to keep these programs alive. Click here to email us.